Tuesday 23 October 2007




i have finally commited myself to my daughters school christmas shopping night, where i will be selling my cards and jewellery for the first time. so now i just have to get some cards and jewellery made, got off to a good start today, made these springy cards using my penny black stamps, also made 21 simple christmas cards making sure each is slightly different. just have to try and keep up the momentum now and try to stay of the computer as i seem to accomplish more when it is off, i am spending far too much blog hopping and on the do crafts forum

5 comments:

Nikki said...

Lovely cards....keep going with the blog, it's great to see your work!

Lavender stamper said...

Wow!!
Love your blog, I am going to have a go at those pop up cards.
Happy Crafting

Lou Sims said...

Love thecards. I keep meaning to have a go at these. Will defiitely try now!

Ana Baird said...

Great cards and well done on being a Funky Fairy designer!

Louly said...

What a cute card! 21 cards!!???? wow you're quick!