Thursday 1 November 2007

todays jokes(bad ones)

i promise they are not all going to be this bad, thought i would get them over and done with

My dog's a blacksmith. Every time we open the front door he makes a bolt for it.

Why did the blonde nurse take a red magic marker to work?
So she could draw blood.

What do you give a sick budgie?
Tweetment.

I went to a bookstore and asked the saleswoman: "Where's the self-help section?"
She said that if she told me, it would defeat the purpose.

Two eggs sitting on a kitchen table.
One of them spots a whisk and asks: "What's that?"
The other egg looks puzzled and replies: "Beats me"

I was chopping up carrots with the Grim Reaper the other day.
Yes, I was dicing with death!

Q: What do pilots eat?
A: Plane biscuits.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

The more the merrier thats what I say. Brillant, really cheered me upon a very grey day here in France. I've had a day of gloomy news so this was brillant light relief. Keep up the good jokes and bad ones.
Sandra:)

shaz xx said...

great jokes hun and such a shame ppl had to complain on docrafts.. will be checking in here regulary to see what jokes u have added..
keep ur chin up
shaz xx (aka legionette)